So alot’s been going on in my life. Sadly, one of the things that’s occurred is the need for me to take a break from Tumblr. The simple fact is that while there’s a lot of great stuff in here, there’s also a crap-ton of needless garbage (note: this is not intentionally directed at any of my followers or the people I follow). And I’ve realized that, for the time being, there are things here I’m better off staying away from altogether. Yes, Tumblr has filters, but they aren’t always consistent or accurate—things get through, more easily than they should.
And so for now, I’d be best off waiting until a better day arises before I feel comfortable in here again. I will still occasionally drop in to check messages and perhaps even post a time or two, but generally speaking i’ll be spending my internet traffic in (somewhat) safer quarters.
If you wanna contact me outside of here, email me at email@example.com, or check out the links at the bottom of my about me page, which can also be accessed via my main blog page.
So for now, à bientôt—not goodbye, but rather…see you soon.
- I have at least 70 different birthmarks (I keep losing count), and the number continues to rise
- born in summer, greatly prefer winter
—in fact, I love cold, and I can’t stand heat
- there was this one time I basically overdosed on milk
- I have an odd fascination with gears, clockwork, and Rube Goldberg machines
- I prefer over-the-ear headphones, partly because most earbuds literally make my ears bleed (evidently, the shape of my ears REALLY isn’t suited for solid earbuds…)
- Coffee makes me sad
- I pretty much had no idea I was Mexican until I was, like, 7-8 years old
—in fact, I think I believed I was white
- I generally love food that’s extra spicy or extra sour
—exceptions include wasabi (cuz it’s so bitter) and expired milk (cuz NO)
- I’m currently undecided on my favorite breed of owl
- at 23 years old, I still feel playing pretend is one of the most awesome things to do with your time
- I like to drink salsa from a cup
- I enjoy hooking up an unruly number of wires to various devices
- I’ve developed a subconscious method for avoiding brain-freeze
- my favorite animals are platypus, pangolins, and dinosaurs in general
- I have a strange affinity for cute things (like stuffed animals)
- in summer I love soup, and in winter I love ice cream
- I love being in water and underwater, as well as watching marine life—but…
—I don’t like to drink water
—I can’t swim well
—and seafood is one of my favorite kinds of food
- tea makes me happy
- as a kid, I viewed everything in existence as alive, to some extent; for example:
—I could find a face in just about anything I looked at
—numbers, letters, and colors all had individual personalities and relations with eachother
—and I had numerous tales about the adventures my hands, feet, and tongue would go on together
- I didn’t learn to ride a bike (without training wheels) until my early 20s…basically, within the last couple years
In South America, there is a caterpillar that has an outer layer of spikes made of transparent goo. Yes, this little critter looks like it’s made of see-through studs, making it almost resemble a wiggly little gem—hence it’s name, the Jewel caterpillar. When the caterpillar turns into a moth, it almost looks like an orange, winged poodle, with several tufts of fur all over it’s brightly colored body.
For anyone who uses DeviantART! If anything pops up saying you need to update Java while you’re on DeviantART.. DON’T TOUCH IT!!!! .. just exit out of the screen and reopen DeviantART in another tab. It’s a virus!!! I fell for it yesterday and spent 2 hrs+ fixing/uninstalling unwanted programs from my computer! Please reblog!!!!
THIS NEEDS TO BE SIGNAL BOOSTED
As a Deviant…this is exceedingly helpful to see being spread around. Get the word out peeps!