- I like to drink salsa from a cup
- I enjoy hooking up an unruly number of wires to various devices
- I’ve developed a subconscious method for avoiding brain-freeze
- my favorite animals are platypus, pangolins, and dinosaurs in general
- I have a strange affinity for cute things (like stuffed animals)
- in summer I love soup, and in winter I love ice cream
- I love being in water and underwater, as well as watching marine life—but…
—I don’t like to drink water
—I can’t swim well
—and seafood is one of my favorite kinds of food
- tea makes me happy
- as a kid, I viewed everything in existence as alive, to some extent; for example:
—I could find a face in just about anything I looked at
—numbers, letters, and colors all had individual personalities and relations with eachother
—and I had numerous tales about the adventures my hands, feet, and tongue would go on together
- I didn’t learn to ride a bike (without training wheels) until my early 20s…basically, within the last couple years
In South America, there is a caterpillar that has an outer layer of spikes made of transparent goo. Yes, this little critter looks like it’s made of see-through studs, making it almost resemble a wiggly little gem—hence it’s name, the Jewel caterpillar. When the caterpillar turns into a moth, it almost looks like an orange, winged poodle, with several tufts of fur all over it’s brightly colored body.
For anyone who uses DeviantART! If anything pops up saying you need to update Java while you’re on DeviantART.. DON’T TOUCH IT!!!! .. just exit out of the screen and reopen DeviantART in another tab. It’s a virus!!! I fell for it yesterday and spent 2 hrs+ fixing/uninstalling unwanted programs from my computer! Please reblog!!!!
THIS NEEDS TO BE SIGNAL BOOSTED
As a Deviant…this is exceedingly helpful to see being spread around. Get the word out peeps!